We are excited to announce that David and Tricia will be in the U.S. to begin deputation at the end of January 2024. Their primary purpose is:
- To express their deep gratitude to those who are partnering with them in prayer and financial support.
- To provide updates about their ministry in Ireland.
- To find others who the Lord might lead to partner with them in prayer and/or financial support so that they reach 100% in both areas before heading back to Ireland.
They will begin their deputation in the Northwest at the end of January through March. After, they will visit MAYM and RMYM during April and May.
If you would like to schedule an opportunity to see them while they are in your area, please email David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two ways to support The Howells – through prayer and through financial giving. They need and appreciate both!
David and Tricia currently have 858 prayer partners and have a goal of raising it to 1,100. If you know anyone who would like to pray for their ministry, please forward this form to them.
David and Tricia are currently at 71% of their ongoing monthly need. If you are a current monthly supporter, thank you. It is important to let EFM know that you plan to continue or increase your giving. If you are not currently giving, please prayerfully consider supporting their ministry in Ireland.
There are four ways to partner with them financially:
- Online. Visit https://catalog.friendsmission.com/howell. You’ll be given the opportunity to indicate whether you are making a recurring or one-time gift.
- Credit Card. This may be given online (as stated above) or by calling the EFM office (303-421-8100) to give your information to a live person.
- Automatic Bank Transfer. Download the form here and email it Debby McElroy (EFM Bookkeeper) at email@example.com. Please note that ACH payments are processed on the 10th or 25th of the month.
- Check. Mail a check to EFM, P.O. Box 771139, Wichita, KS 67277. Make sure to mark your check “Howell Support” and note if you will be giving on a recurring basis (monthly, quarterly, etc.). Pay to the order of “EFM.”