From Rupak and Pramila Tamang | Serving in Bhutan
Thirteen Bible students recently graduated! We would like to share the list of classes they took during their coursework.
- We are sent (John 20:21) to everyone everywhere (Mark 16:15) with a strategy (Matthew 28:18-20). We are telling a message (Luke 24:44-49) and are empowered for the task (Acts 1:8).
- The Great Commission
- Planting Churches to Fulfill the Great Commission
- Five Stages for Multiplying Healthy Churches
- Church Planting Movements that Changed the World
- Leadership for the Mission of Church Planting
- What Does a Healthy Church Look Like?
- God Wrote a Book on Church Planting
- The Acts of Church Planters in Jerusalem (Acts 1-7), Judea and Samaria (Acts 8-12), and Reaching to the Ends of the Earth (Acts 13-28)
- The World’s Greatest Church Planter
- Biblical Theology of Evangelism
- How You Can Reach the World with the Gospel
- Prayer and Evangelism
- The Evangelist and the Mission Church
- What Does it Mean to Make Disciples?
- Misconceptions About Discipleship
- Discipleship: Jesus’ Plan to Reach the World
- The Disciple Making Pastor and the Disciple Making Church
- How Jesus Discipled His Men and Prepared Them for Leadership
- Growing Disciples to Maturity
- Understanding the Basics of Spiritual Life
- Applying the Basics of Discipleship
- Disciples Making Disciples
- The Creation Stage
- The Patriarchal Stage
- The Exodus Stage
- The Conquest Stage
- The Judges Stage
- The United Kingdom Stage
- The Chaotic Kingdom Stages
- The Captivity Stage
- The Return Stage
On a personal note, our eldest son, David, married Ruth on 20 of December 2018 and has been sent to the second biggest town of Chhukha Bhutan (Phuntsholing) to serve as a missionary. Vision 2020 is very near to us and CPM is going fast with three days of fasting every three months. We plant churches because there is no better way to fulfill the Great Commission.
Leave a Reply