Dear Evangelical Friends,
We are pleased to share this report from Pastor Amen Thapa who is the chair of the Executive Committee of EFC-Nepal. This yearly meeting is made up of about 40 churches located in different parts of the country. The ministry was begun by John and Sangi Vanlal in 1994. This update focuses on EFC-Nepal’s ministry from October to December 2021.
New Church Building Dedication in Surkhet- Rachel Raised Funds within Local Friends Churches and Aaron Helped with Roofing
- For the spiritual growth and holistic renewal of our churches.
- For complete recovery from COVID-19.
- To plant new churches and cell groups in all districts of Nepal.
- For church buildings to be completed soon in Kuleni and Salyan.
- For New mission fields in Bhojpur, Taplejung (East Hilly Region), and Pokhara (West).
- For a building project-EFCN Headquarters and Kathmandu Friends’ worship and training center.
- To build strong faith based churches in the three provinces of the western part of Nepal.
- For all plans and programs locally, regionally, and nationally in 2022.
- For new students to start a new session of our Bible school.
Thank you for your help and support. Without your prayer, support, and guidance it would not have been done.
Pastor Amen and EFCN Family
|If you would like to support the ministry of EFC-Nepal, you can: