A. and M., as well as one of their sons, will begin their deputation journey next month through January 2024. Their primary purpose is:
- To express their deep gratitude to those who are partnering with them in prayer and financial support.
- To provide updates about their ministry in Bangladesh.
- To find others who the Lord might lead to partner with them in prayer and/or financial support so that they reach 100% in both areas before heading back to Bangladesh.
|Below is their general schedule. If you would like to schedule an opportunity to see them while they are in your area, you can fill out this form or email the office at email@example.com.
There are two ways to support A. and M. – through prayer and through financial giving. They need and appreciate both!
A. and M. currently have 691 prayer partners and have a goal of raising it to 800. If you know anyone who would like to prayer for their ministry, please forward this form to them.
A. and M. are currently at 72% of their ongoing monthly need. If you are a current monthly supporter, thank you. It is important to let EFM know that you plan to continue or increase your giving. If you are not currently giving, please prayerfully consider supporting their ministry in Bangladesh.
There are four ways to partner with them financially:
- Online. Visit https://catalog.friendsmission.com/ama. You’ll be given the opportunity to indicate whether you are making a recurring or one-time gift.
- Credit Card. This may be given online (as stated above) or by calling the EFM office (303-421-8100) to give your information to a live person.
- Automatic Bank Transfer. Download the form here and email it Debby McElroy (EFM Bookkeeper) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that ACH payments are processed on the 10th or 25th of the month.
- Check. Mail a check to EFM, P.O. Box 771139, Wichita, KS 67277. Make sure to mark your check “A. and M. A. Support” and note if you will be giving on a recurring basis (monthly, quarterly, etc.). Pay to the order of “EFM.”