We are pleased to share this report from Pastor Amen Thapa who is the chair of the Executive Committee of EFC-Nepal. This yearly meeting is made up of about 40 churches located in different parts of the country. The ministry was begun by John and Sangi Vanlal in 1994. This update focuses on EFC-Nepal’s ministry from January to March 2022.
Open- air Preaching in Chitwan and a New Fellowship in Nuwakot
Two-Day Pastors and Leaders Seminar in Nawalpur
Kathmandu Regional Prayer Meeting
Distribution of Goats and Piglets
New Fellowship started in Bhojpur and a Visit to New Ministry Fields
The new ministry fields are Bhojpur and Udaypur and were visited by Pastor Indra (with Rhododendron) and Leader Ajambar and family.
Public Testimony of Baptism
Trekking, Trailing, Teaching, and performing public testimonies of baptism.
Matthew 28:18-20. People are hungry for the word of God and the Gospel no matter what circumstances and situations.
Altogether 123 people took a public testimony of baptism in the month of March.
There were 71 in Darang, Makwanpur, 47 in Chitwan, and five in Tintale, Janakpur who publicly declared their faith.
Here we are enjoying hilly food on the top of the mountain.
We spent time walking, trekking, and trailing.
Land donated and Dedicated by Pastor Akkal to build a Church Building
in Parewakot, Chitwan
Pastors standing drinking water at a well project site, 200 have benefitted. (Left)
Honey from the rocky mountain was offered to us and gave us energy to climb mountains. (Right)
Finally, we have recruited nine new students for this new session of one year Bible School.
- For spiritual revival and harmony of Pastors and Leaders.
- For regional and national seminars, conferences, and trainings.
- For wisdom and knowledge and sound health for Friends Churches.
- For new mission fields: Bhojpur, Taplejung, Udaypur (East Hilly Region), and Pokhara (West).
- For our building project: EFCN Headquarters and Kathmandu Friends’ worship center and Training center.
- For the risk of the economic crisis in Nepal. There has been a shortage of cooking gas and fuels.
- For the upcoming local government election to be clean and fair.
- For the new session of our Bible School.
Thank you for your partnership in the Gospel.
Pastor Amen and EFCN Family
If you would like to support the ministry of EFC-Nepal, you can:
- Give online here. Please make sure to note that you would like your gift designated to EFC-Nepal.
- You can give by credit card over the phone at 303-421-8100.
- You can mail a check marked with EFC-Nepal designation to EFM, PO Box 771139, Wichita KS 67277.
Leave a Reply