Dear Prayer Partners,
Join me in praying through my trips in this month of March!
Requests for the Kansas Trip:
- Pray for good connections with students, faculty, and friends at Barclay College in Haviland, Kansas.
- Pray for some “aha” moments as we see how Jesus’ life, death and resurrection touches all of life!
- Pray we (Edwin and Maria Giron, Matt Macy, and Roy Bogan) could be an encouragement for friends in Haviland.
Purpose of Thailand Trip:
Dan Cammack and David Thomas are meeting with Ben Kibbe and The Way Foundation Leaders to listen and offer coaching for their leadership transition plan moving away from Ben’s direct leadership of TWF to Lahu leadership. We also might explore locally sustainable models of ministry. This is Dan Cammack’s (EFM’s Field Director) first visit to The Way Foundation so he will also be learning and building friendships. David and Scott Purser will also coach the TWF D4D leaders, catching up on two years of COVID-19 slowdown, and reengaging with the Mobilization Phase of the team’s working in the Ja Taw and Ja Sa Pa villages.
Prayer Requests for the Thailand Trip:
- Pray for God’s blessing and grace to cover the transition in leadership from Ben Kibbe to our Lahu brothers.
- Pray for sensitivity to the Holy Spirit for Dan and myself and excellence in any coaching or mentoring we can bring from our experience of leadership transitions and moving out of dependency in Peru and Rwanda respectively. I am already praising God in advance for all the wonderful things he has been doing among our Lahu brothers and sisters and for all the good reports we will be hearing!
Thank you very much for partnering with us in prayer! Your prayers make a difference!
Evangelical Friends Mission
PO Box 771139, Wichita, KS 67277 | www.friendsmission.com
Leave a Reply