We are pleased to share this report from Pastor Amen Thapa who is the chair of the Executive Committee of EFC-Nepal. This yearly meeting is made up of about 40 churches located in different parts of the country. The ministry was begun by John and Sangi Vanlal in 1994. This update focuses on EFC-Nepal’s ministry from recent months.
From Madhesh Province:
- The Gospel was shared with 200 people.
- Forty-five new people came to the church.
- They trained 130 children.
- They distributed mosquito nets.
- There was an awareness program on the law and constitution of the country.
From Koshi Province:
- New people are coming to church and some of them are ready to make a public testimony of baptism.
- They distributed blankets.
- They distributed gospel shoes and jackets.
From Karnali Province:
- The church is growing in many areas.
- They started a new church near the Indian border among the Indian people.
- They had 25 people make a public testimony of baptism.
- Pastor Ravilal’s son, Moses, was selected for the National Rugby Sports team.
From Bagmati Province:
- They had three new believers make a public testimony of baptism.
- The Kathmandu Regional Pastors Leadership had a prayer meeting held at EFC Thali.
- There is a newly planted church in the Sindhuli District of the Bagmati Province. Its leader Bijaya BK is under persecution from a neighboring church and from nonbelievers. People started coming to the church because he had organized a Christmas Evangelistic program.
Prayer warriors in action on the terrace in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu.
A closer moment with God during “Mountain Prayer” at Switzerland Park, Kathmandu.
Please pray for:
- All the churches to have spiritual growth, renewal, and unity among leaders and believers.
- The ability to plant new churches and cell groups in all districts of Nepal and for land and buildings.
- The new mission fields of Rajbiraj and Bara district on the Indian border.
- The building project for EFC Nepal Headquarters and Kathmandu Friends worship and training center.
- Our Bible School (FSTCL) and its plan to have a three year course start mid-April for new students called by God and teachers.
- All the plans and programs in 2023, locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Our pastors’ and leaders’ health.
- The Yearly meetings based in Provincial to be held on time.
- The National Youth Conference, Women’s Conference, and Sunday School Seminars to be held and for speakers/preachers and teachers for these events.
- Janakpur Evangelical Friends Church to find land and a building.
- Those who made a public testimony of baptism on Easter Sunday.
Pastor Amen and EFCN Family
|If you would like to support the ministry of EFC-Nepal, you can: