Dear Prayer Partners,
Thank you so much for praying with us for the future missionary trip here in Rwanda! We met young men and women who were inquisitive, flexible, and interested to learn more about discipleship and missionary life. It was a joy to be with them! They joined some Rwandan pastors for missions training, and they, along with several of those pastors, signified their willingness to go be a part of taking the Gospel to the nations! We are excited to see how God continues to lead them forward.
We are also excited that Brad will be joining a team in traveling to Eastern Tanzania for a Luke 10 Exploration Trip from September 13-21 (visit here for more info about Luke 10 Exploration Trips). Brad, Thomas Moore, Matt Macy, and Thayne Thompson will join Burundian pastors Domitien, Fidele, Daniel, and Solomon in visiting two unreached people groups. They want to see where God is at work, and ask if God would have them join him in what he is doing in those places. We know we need people praying for this trip!
- That God would give us open eyes and hearts to understand what he’s doing and how he is calling each one of us.
- That God would give our team humility and unity as we work together as different cultures serving the same mighty God.
- That God would protect and provide all that we need.
- That God would give Chelsea strength and grace as she takes care of the kids and home while Brad is gone.
- Ask God how he would have you pray.
Thank you so much, we can’t wait to see God working and leading our team here in East Africa!
Brad and Chelsea
Sarai, Gideon, and Ian